You have SUCCESSFULLY LOGGED IN to the Library EZproxy
Select a UF Libraries’ Web Site to begin and you will be able to access library resources and databases from off-campus :
To remain connected:
- Only use your browser back button and other browser functions to re-display pages visited since you logged in.
- Look for the proxy URL embedded in the address of any page visited while logged in.
You may lose your proxy connection if you:
- Close your browser.
- Use the browser home button.
- Use any favorites/bookmarks you have saved prior to logging in.
- Type a URL address into the browser address bar to open a new page.