- Library Catalog – search for books, journals, videos, and other materials available in the UF Libraries
- OneSearch – search for materials from the Library Catalog as well as electronic resources such as ebooks, ejournals, and full text articles
- EJournals – search for and browse electronic journals
- A-Z database list – access a searchable list of databases across a variety of subject areas
- UFDC – Search for unique UF items and digital collections
- Finding Aids – search archival records and manuscript collections
- PubMed – search among millions of citations for articles and ebooks in biomedicine and life sciences
- LibGuides – Guides containing information, resources and links relevant to subjects, courses, or general topics
11:00am to 12:00pm
Learn more about many materials held in the Popular Culture Collections housed in the Special and Area Studies Collections department at the George A. Smathers Libraries at the University of Florida in this pre-recorded presentation by Jim Liversidge, curator of the collection.
On April 15, 1971, the Black Student Union (BSU) organized a sit-in at Tigert Hall. Seventy students marched into President Stephen O’Connell’s office with a list of demands. They wanted the University to address the shortage of Black faculty and students at UF. The demonstration led to the arrest and suspension of 66 Black students.
News and Highlights
George Floyd and Black Lives Matter memorials at 13th Street and University Avenue and at 34th Street are being documented by a small, dedicated team…
The George A. Smathers Libraries at the University of Florida (UF) and Elsevier, a global leader in research publishing and information analytics…